2020 Kia Telluride
Embrace the Roads Less Traveled with the New 2020 Kia Telluride
The unknown is what inspires exploration. Although what we don’t know and what has yet to be discovered can certainly frighten us, there’s no excuse to be afraid of it. At Transitowne KIA, we embody the spirit of ‘giving it everything’. Giving it everything is the spirit that drives Kia to continue producing some of the most intelligently equipped and rugged adventure vehicles on the market today, like the new 2020 Kia Telluride SUV.
2020 Kia Telluride Model Configurations
The 2020 Kia Telluride is a sophisticated SUV that’s leaving an impression on drivers across the state of the New York. A provocative expression of versatility and advanced engineering, the Telluride is a luxury SUV offering something for everyone near Cheektowaga. Boasting four unique trim levels and seating for up to eight passengers, the Kia Telluride is poised to incite your next adventure and comes available in the following trim levels:
- LX – Featuring a 3.8-liter Lambda DOHC 24-valve V6 engine, Smart Cruise Control with Stop and Go (SCC) and a Smart Key with Push-Button Start and Immobilizer.
- S – Equipped with second row Captain’s chairs, heated front seats, a power sunroof, low profile roof rails and 20-inch alloy wheels.
- EX – Highway Driving Assist (HAD), wireless phone charger, leather seat trim, ventilated front seats and a UVO link with Navigation, remote features and a 10.25-inch Touch-Screen Display.
- SX – Including LED projector beam headlights, front LED fog lights, dual sunroofs, 20-inch alloy wheels, Harman/Kardon® 10-Speaker Surround Sound Audio with Clari-Fi™, External Amplifier & Subwoofer and Surround View Monitor (SVM).
2020 Kia Telluride Voted “Best in Show” at Detroit Auto Show
At the Detroit Auto Show this year, Cars.com awarded the 2020 Kia Telluride “Best in Show”, citing its comfortable cabin, spacious interior, intelligent technology and plethora of luxury amenities that are most often found only in top-of-the-line luxury branded vehicles. Not only is the Kia Telluride revolutionizing the way intelligent cars are built, but it’s changing the way exploratory drivers in Williamsville are approaching the roads.
Equipped with quilted Nappa leather upholstery, heated and ventilated front- and second-row seats and an advanced suite of adaptive safety features, it’s no surprise that the new Kia Telluride is already making an everlasting impression on the automotive industry. The Kia Telluride’s agile composition and rugged off-road design not only propel its adventurous connotation to new heights near Williamsville, but it continues to make headlines around the country as one of the most capable SUVs on the roads today.
Safety & Technology
In addition to being a performance-driven adventure vehicle, the new 2020 Kia Telluride also comes integrated with Kia Drive Wise, an innovative and advanced suite of safety features designed to keep you safe on Transit Road outside of Buffalo. Included in the safety suite are intelligent features such as:
- Forward Collision Avoidance Assist (FCA)
- Blind Spot View Monitor (BVM)
- Blind Spot Collision Avoidance Assist-Rear (BCA-R)
- Highway Driving Assist (HDA)
- Safe Exit Assist (SEA)
- Surround View Monitor (SVM)
The new 2020 Kia Telluride comes available with an on-demand All-Wheel Drive (AWD) system that utilizes electronic sensors to monitor road conditions and distribute power to the wheels with the most traction when you need it most. Available with Torque Vectoring Cornering Control (TVCC), the Telluride uses steering input sensors to detect mis-aligned steering and helps to maintain your stability when the road conditions begin to deteriorate.
Master every terrain near Buffalo with a variety of adaptable driving modes that shift to accommodate your on-road driving experience, including Comfort, Eco, Sport and Snow. Enjoy the push of the Telluride’s 3.8-liter V6 engine producing 291-horsepower and command the roads with its standard Class III 5,000-pound towing capacity.
Schedule a 2020 Kia Telluride Test Drive at Transitowne Kia in West Seneca
Proudly serving customers from West Seneca, Buafflo and beyond, we highly encourage drivers to schedule a test drive of the much anticipated 2020 Kia Telluride and be one of the first people to get behind the wheel today. Give us a call or visit us in-person at our Transitowne Kia dealership and schedule a 2020 Kia Telluride test drive today!